Cosmic Dimensions

Caitlin Clark slams refs for foul pushing her to brink of suspension; coach says she 'needs to move on'

Elektra

21 minutes ago, Angie said:

I'm not attacking that b***h. I'm calling it like it is. She's just as bad as Caity Lotz.  Actually worse. 

From your perspective, perhaps. But let me make one thing clear. As annoying as Caitlin Clark is, she doesn't come close to being the world destroying monster Agent Zero is. No one will ever convince me of that. 

• Like 1

ainaree

2 hours ago, Grace24 said:

I think she is being rational, but is leaving a lot out.

Remember the age of the masks when stars like Caity Lotz, Melissa Benoist, Brec Bassinger, and Dove Cameron preached masks heavily? Remember how petty they acted?

Caitlin Clark was worse. She wasn't that famous them. She liked a lot of tweets from those people that accused decent people of not caring about others.

I had a post up about why I couldn't wear a mask. She replied with "LOL" to someone's tweet in which they told me to kill myself. He LOL response tweet lead to a lot of harassment to the point I felt suicide was the answer. A friend of mine sent her a tweet making her aware of what she caused. Do you know what her response was? "Who cares.".

Alot of Caitlin Clark's extreme mask tweet are gone now. Ever since that evil girl joined the WNBA. 

I once got a DM from Caitlin Clark telling me to shut my mouth. She sounded like she was drunk or high. Maybe both. I blocked her. After that, I was harassed in DM by some of her friends a few called me a murderer because I'm anti mask. I lost my first Twitter account because of that girl and her friends. Caitlin Clark is an evil b***h just like Dove Cameron and Brec Bassinger.

All that says to me is that engaging with celebrities, period, is not advised because they seem to have some sort of insanity gene that goes off under certain circumstances. These days, I prefer to pick my battles. 

• Like 1

ainaree

4 hours ago, Goldenforce772 said:

From your perspective, perhaps. But let me make one thing clear. As annoying as Caitlin Clark is, she doesn't come close to being the world destroying monster Agent Zero is. No one will ever convince me of that. 

Check your PMs here.

KN13vsM.jpg

4 hours ago, Goldenforce772 said:

All that says to me is that engaging with celebrities, period, is not advised because they seem to have some sort of insanity gene that goes off under certain circumstances. These days, I prefer to pick my battles. 

Atleast Gina Carano appreciates her fans and doesn't stand for bullsh*t.

KN13vsM.jpg

On 9/14/2024 at 3:56 PM, Elektra said:

Caitlin Clark slams refs for foul pushing her to brink of suspension; coach says she 'needs to move on'

Temper Tantrum alert!

Only 6. As little as I have watched her games, I count 3 times that, but of course, many got ignored.

Too bad.

Cry me a river Caitlin Clark!

So, is Caitlin Clark too important to abide by the rules?

Caitlin Clark ran into her and she wanted a foul for Napheesa Collier on that?!

Caitlin Clark is literally the biggest Karen in sports. She and her White privilege can go f**k off somewhere!

• Thx 1

16 minutes ago, CEDAvsFan said:

Caitlin Clark is literally the biggest Karen in sports. She and her White privilege can go f**k off somewhere!

It's not just white privilege. She is one of those sports athletes that acts like what she wants should be handed to her and that everything has to go her way. Not even Blackhawks' Bedard is this bad.

iDt0JgR.jpg