Cosmic Dimensions

Caitlin Clark slams refs for foul pushing her to brink of suspension; coach says she 'needs to move on'

Elektra

Caitlin Clark slams refs for foul pushing her to brink of suspension; coach says she 'needs to move on'

Before breaking the WNBA's single-season assist record Friday night, Caitlin Clark was called for her sixth technical foul of the year.

It came in the opening minutes when she knocked Las Vegas guard Tiffany Hayes to the hardwood while defending. When Clark heard the whistle, she slammed her hands on one of the basket supports, which made it a technical foul. 

Temper Tantrum alert!

With six technical fouls on the year, Clark is just one away from a suspension.

Only 6. As little as I have watched her games, I count 3 times that, but of course, many got ignored.

However, a technical won't cause her to miss a playoff game because the WNBA's technical foul counter resets for players once the postseason begins

Too bad.

Clark criticized the referees for calling the foul on her record-breaking night in a postgame press conference. Clark admitted she has tried to appeal past technical fouls, but the league hasn't granted her any exceptions. 

Cry me a river Caitlin Clark!

Clark also questioned the validity of previous technical fouls called against her by WNBA referees this year. She specifically pointed to her most recent technical against the Minnesota Lynx Sept. 6 and another where she was called for slapping the basket support. 

So, is Caitlin Clark too important to abide by the rules?

Clark has not only been frustrated by the fouls called on her lately. She also took issue with a hit that knocked her to the floor in a recent game that was not called a foul in the Fever's 99-88 loss to Minnesota Sept. 6. 

Clark got knocked to the floor by Minnesota's Napheesa Collier. Collier's arms appeared to hit Clark in the head and shoulder area when Clark tried to score in the paint. 

Caitlin Clark ran into her and she wanted a foul for Napheesa Collier on that?!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Goldenforce772 said:

Personally, I outright refuse to join in on the Caitlin Clark attacks. I prefer to be rational here. 

I think she is being rational, but is leaving a lot out.

Remember the age of the masks when stars like Caity Lotz, Melissa Benoist, Brec Bassinger, and Dove Cameron preached masks heavily? Remember how petty they acted?

Caitlin Clark was worse. She wasn't that famous them. She liked a lot of tweets from those people that accused decent people of not caring about others.

I had a post up about why I couldn't wear a mask. She replied with "LOL" to someone's tweet in which they told me to kill myself. He LOL response tweet lead to a lot of harassment to the point I felt suicide was the answer. A friend of mine sent her a tweet making her aware of what she caused. Do you know what her response was? "Who cares.".

Alot of Caitlin Clark's extreme mask tweet are gone now. Ever since that evil girl joined the WNBA. 

I once got a DM from Caitlin Clark telling me to shut my mouth. She sounded like she was drunk or high. Maybe both. I blocked her. After that, I was harassed in DM by some of her friends a few called me a murderer because I'm anti mask. I lost my first Twitter account because of that girl and her friends. Caitlin Clark is an evil b***h just like Dove Cameron and Brec Bassinger.

• Agree 1

c7eODYS.jpeg

2 hours ago, Goldenforce772 said:

Personally, I outright refuse to join in on the Caitlin Clark attacks. I prefer to be rational here. 

This surprises me. Especially since that b***h did like alot of the pro-mask tweets by Brec Bassinger, Dove Cameron, and Caity Lotz. She even liked a tweet by some Caity Lotz koolaid drinker that told you to f**k off and die. I'd show you, but likes are private now. Thank Elon Musk.

• Like 1

qNqo5Pg.jpg

23 minutes ago, Grace24 said:

I think she is being rational, but is leaving a lot out.

Remember the age of the masks when stars like Caity Lotz, Melissa Benoist, Brec Bassinger, and Dove Cameron preached masks heavily? Remember how petty they acted?

Caitlin Clark was worse. She wasn't that famous them. She liked a lot of tweets from those people that accused decent people of not caring about others.

I had a post up about why I couldn't wear a mask. She replied with "LOL" to someone's tweet in which they told me to kill myself. He LOL response tweet lead to a lot of harassment to the point I felt suicide was the answer. A friend of mine sent her a tweet making her aware of what she caused. Do you know what her response was? "Who cares.".

Alot of Caitlin Clark's extreme mask tweet are gone now. Ever since that evil girl joined the WNBA. 

I once got a DM from Caitlin Clark telling me to shut my mouth. She sounded like she was drunk or high. Maybe both. I blocked her. After that, I was harassed in DM by some of her friends a few called me a murderer because I'm anti mask. I lost my first Twitter account because of that girl and her friends. Caitlin Clark is an evil b***h just like Dove Cameron and Brec Bassinger.

This doesn't surprise me. I can verify that Caitlin Clark has done alot of tweet deleting. Alot of tweets I know she made are gone now.

• Like 1

qNqo5Pg.jpg

4 hours ago, Goldenforce772 said:

I'm not attacking that b***h. I'm calling it like it is. She's just as bad as Caity Lotz.  Actually worse. 

iDt0JgR.jpg

1 hour ago, Billie Jean said:

This surprises me. Especially since that b***h did like alot of the pro-mask tweets by Brec Bassinger, Dove Cameron, and Caity Lotz. She even liked a tweet by some Caity Lotz koolaid drinker that told you to f**k off and die. I'd show you, but likes are private now. Thank Elon Musk.

I remember. She also liked a tweet that told @Elektra  to kill herself to save humanity because she said she hates masks. 

The worst thing about Caitlin  Clark is she knows how her fans and friends treat people. But she doesn't care. 

iDt0JgR.jpg

1 hour ago, Billie Jean said:

That's convenient. However, you know what I learned since the Agent Zero matter? And that's not to engage with such types. To do so would be playing into their hands. 

ainaree