Cosmic Dimensions

Tyreek Hill alleges police officer pinched his neck during arrest, 'trying to get me to do something to him'

CEDAvsFan

“It's crazy now just thinking about it. Antagonizing me. There was a lot of that going on,” Hill shared. “When I was handcuffed the officer was pinching me! It was behind my neck like it was trying to get me to do something to him, which is crazy. Next level crazy.”

The officers in question were definitely messing with him!

After rolling up the window, Hill was pulled out of his car and then placed in handcuffs. The officers then forced the Dolphins' wide receiver to the ground before eventually being released.

Tyreek Hill did nothing to justify being pulled out of his car like some animal!

It did not take long for Hill to double down on calls for at least one officer to be fired.

All officers there should be fired.

One officer, Danny Torres, has already been placed on administrative leave but is appealing to return to light duty.

I've read about him in other articles. I've seen his picture. I've seen stills from body cam footage. Danny Torres definitely mishandled the situation. I get the viber that he has some deep seeded racism in his heart.

9 minutes ago, Elektra said:

The officers in question were definitely messing with him!

Tyreek Hill did nothing to justify being pulled out of his car like some animal!

All officers there should be fired.

I've read about him in other articles. I've seen his picture. I've seen stills from body cam footage. Danny Torres definitely mishandled the situation. I get the viber that he has some deep seeded racism in his heart.

"Placed on administrative leave"

Can you say, "Slap on the wrist"?

I hope Drew Rosenhaus (Tyreek's agent) lowers the boom on that whole department

• Like 1