Cosmic Dimensions

Lifetime Sets Fall Movie Slate Featuring Heather Locklear, Ana Ortiz, Karrueche Tran & More

https://deadline.com/2024/09/lifetime-fall-movie-slate-heather-locklear-ana-ortiz-karrueche-tran-1236082435/

OOOOH this is delicious! I should have figured Lifetime would give us a movie about Ruby Franke; I read something about that psycho woman some time ago, and I definitely need to watch that so I can learn more about this story and that I can possibly write about it on Vocal. All of these movies look deliciously good, but the one I'm excited for the most is Nobody Dumps My Daughter, because we get to see Ana Ortiz (Devious Maids and Ugly Betty) as a deranged villainess! Very excited for these movies!

• Like 7

14 hours ago, CEDAvsFan said:

https://deadline.com/2024/09/lifetime-fall-movie-slate-heather-locklear-ana-ortiz-karrueche-tran-1236082435/

OOOOH this is delicious! I should have figured Lifetime would give us a movie about Ruby Franke; I read something about that psycho woman some time ago, and I definitely need to watch that so I can learn more about this story and that I can possibly write about it on Vocal. All of these movies look deliciously good, but the one I'm excited for the most is Nobody Dumps My Daughter, because we get to see Ana Ortiz (Devious Maids and Ugly Betty) as a deranged villainess! Very excited for these movies!

Speaking of movies we were hoping for, I wonder what happened to that Josh Duggar movie.

Wb1oV1i.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Princess Meghan said:

This batch coming up looks great, but up until then there's not been many good movies. Not unless you count the Tubi movies they pass off as theirs.

2024 has been full of great movies from Lifetime for sure

• Like 2