Cosmic Dimensions

Casey Anthony’s married lover caught trying to hook up with other women after notorious ‘tot mom’ moved to Tennessee for him

Elektra

Casey Anthony’s married lover caught trying to hook up with other women after notorious ‘tot mom’ moved to Tennessee for him

Two different women came forward to say 48-year-old Tyson Ray Rhodes is using the dating app Hinge to try to hook up — days after The Post revealed that the infamous “tot mom” has been having an affair with him.

Rhodes blew up his 20-year marriage to the mother of his two sons to be with Anthony, and she moved from Florida to Tennessee earlier this year for their relationship, sources said.

Anthony soon followed him to Tennessee, renting a luxury apartment near his family home. The Post obtained photos of Anthony and Rhodes together at her apartment on Wednesday, when they went golfing together before heading to the gym.

Despite her infamy, Anthony seems unbothered about the scandal that will arise from dating a married man.

“She doesn’t care if he’s married or not,” a pal of Anthony’s told The Post last week. “I was like, ‘Casey, a married guy?’ and she just laughed and said, ‘Oh shut up, I’m living the life I want.’”

I am NOT surprised.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Philip Gipson said:

This married lover is an obvious gold digger of some kind.

I wouldn't say gold digger because Casey Anthony isn't rich. I'd say he is an attention wh**e.

• Like 1

iDt0JgR.jpg