Cosmic Dimensions

Angel Reese announces her season is over as Caitlin Clark Rookie of the Year race may now be decided

Angie

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/angel-reese-announces-her-season-over-caitlin-clark-rookie-year-race-may-now-decided

Chicago Sky rookie Angel Reese announced on X that her season is over due to an injury on Saturday night after being declared questionable for the team's upcoming game against the Dallas Wings with a wrist issue.

She will come back better than ever next season. 

However, Reese spoke out against Clark's passionate fans and claimed they have harassed her. 

"I think it's really just the fans, her fans, the Iowa fans, now the Indiana fans, that are really just, they ride for her, and I respect that, respectfully. But sometimes it's very disrespectful. I think there's a lot of racism when it comes to it," Reese said. 

Reese went on to list death threats and people coming right to her home as an alleged example of a measure Clark's fans have taken in response to their rivalry.

"People have come down to my address, followed me home, it's come down to that," Reese said.

Reese even alleges that some fans have made AI-generated images of her, depicting her without clothes on, and sent them to her family members.

"Multiple occasions, people have made AI-images of me naked. They have sent it to my family members. My family members are like uncles, sending it to me like, ‘Are you naked on Instagram?’" Reese said. "It sucks having to go through that and see other players have to go through that."

I'm damn sure Caitlin Clark is aware of this. But she says and does nothing.

• Like 1
  • Thx 1

iDt0JgR.jpg