Cosmic Dimensions

Chicago Sky player fouls Caitlin Clark to the floor then posts the hate comments she got online

Angie

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/chicago-sky-player-fouls-caitlin-clark-ground-posts-hate-comments-she-got-online

During the Fever's 100-81 win over the Sky, DeShields lost her footing and crashed into Clark. 

DeShields held her hands up as she knocked into Clark in an attempt to avoid a foul, but it was called anyway due to the impact of the hit. Clark went flying forward across the hardwood. Then DeShields offered to help Clark up. The foul was later upgraded to a flagrant 1. 

I saw the video. DeShields was losing her footing. She even tried to help Caitlin Clark up. DeShields is being treated like she did this on purpose to try to hurt her.

Why is it when it comes to a black player crossing paths with Caitlin Clark that they are treated Iike they are lur to kill her?

• Like 3

iDt0JgR.jpg

I am so sick and tired of Caitlin Clark. If a black player so much as brushes against Caitlin Clark, it's treated like the worst foul. But Caitlin Clark has shoved others, fouled others. She's treated with kid gloves. She doesn't deserve to be in the WNBA.

• Like 1

The WNBA needs to stop coddling Caitlin Clarke and pay attention. Black players are being unfairly treated in favor of her. Fouls get upgraded to imply alot worse occurred. I've also seen Caitlin Clarke do worse to other players. But that gets ignored.

• Like 1

Of9Sgj0.jpeg

On 9/1/2024 at 12:14 PM, CEDAvsFan said:

Caitlin Clark is the biggest bigot in the WNBA

It's really very obvious. Caitlin Clark makes it obvious. If she had any integrity, she would say something about how black players get unfairly treated where she is concerned.

• Like 1

Of9Sgj0.jpeg