Cosmic Dimensions

Nikki Garcia breaks silence after husband Artem Chigvintsev’s domestic violence arrest

CEDAvsFan

https://nypost.com/2024/08/30/entertainment/nikki-bella-breaks-silence-after-husband-artem-chigvintsevs-domestic-violence-arrest/

"Asking for grace"? I hate statements like that. To me that says that Nikki will stay with Artem and try to "work it out." No. You leave a**h**es like that. If you don't, it'll only get worse. People always say, "Well, it's hard for women to get out of relationships like that." No, it's not. It really isn't. And here's the thing. We all know that Nikki and John Cena used to be a thing, and a lot of people weren't happy with the way Nikki ended things with John. I truly think John was better for Nikki than Artem is. Here's hoping Nikki rips the band-aid off before she ends up having to put literal ones on her body.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CEDAvsFan said:

https://nypost.com/2024/08/30/entertainment/nikki-bella-breaks-silence-after-husband-artem-chigvintsevs-domestic-violence-arrest/

"Asking for grace"? I hate statements like that. To me that says that Nikki will stay with Artem and try to "work it out." No. You leave a**h**es like that. If you don't, it'll only get worse. People always say, "Well, it's hard for women to get out of relationships like that." No, it's not. It really isn't. And here's the thing. We all know that Nikki and John Cena used to be a thing, and a lot of people weren't happy with the way Nikki ended things with John. I truly think John was better for Nikki than Artem is. Here's hoping Nikki rips the band-aid off before she ends up having to put literal ones on her body.

For some women it is hard to leave. If the husband is like some of the abusive husbands in the Lifetime movies, then yes. It would be hard.

• Like 1