Cosmic Dimensions

Judge rules Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend caused her death, clears 2 cops of felonies

CEDAvsFan

Judge rules Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend caused her death, clears 2 cops of felonies

BULLsh*t!!! BULLsh*t!!! BULLsh*t!!!!

Once again, racist cops get away with cold-blooded murder, and an innocent Black man gets f**king scapegoated! People wonder why a vast majority of POCs don't trust the judicial system? This bullsh*t is why! That f**king judge should be disbarred and those murderous cops should be locked the f**k up!

• Like 2
  • Thx 1

I'm white and I don't trust the judicial system. I see how it often favors one race over the other. A system that fails one, fails us all. Anyone who can't see that, I pity them.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CEDAvsFan said:

BULLsh*t!!! BULLsh*t!!! BULLsh*t!!!!

Once again, racist cops get away with cold-blooded murder, and an innocent Black man gets f**king scapegoated! People wonder why a vast majority of POCs don't trust the judicial system? This bullsh*t is why! That f**king judge should be disbarred and those murderous cops should be locked the f**k up!

Judge Charles R Simpson III. The judge that's letting those racist cops get away with murder.

:downarrow1:

EFe4wO1.jpeg

(https://archive.is/oJXzs)

• Like 1

iDt0JgR.jpg