Cosmic Dimensions

Teaser Trailer for "Snow White" (2025)

CEDAvsFan

YES!!! YES!!! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!! A first look at the teaser trailer and a first look at Gal Gadot as the GOAT of villainesses, the Evil Queen! This film. as a whole, will be epic as f**k! I can't wait to check this bad boy out!!! :woo1:

• Like 3
  • Thx 1

I'll be cheering for the evil queen. I like Gal Gadot, but I intensely dislike Rachel Zegler. She's as greedy as SAGAFTRA. She's acts so entitled. When she intensely disagrees with a regular person, their account mysteriously gets suspended. I wouldn't doubt it if she had her followers help mass report them out of spite. She puts up a fake face for her public. But she doesn't fool me. 

I still remember when Rachel Zegler was protesting and kissing SAGAFTRA a**. She expected to be paid for showing up at places she chose to dress up to go to, even if she wasn't asked. I remember when someone politely told her something she was doing would be harmful to people of color. Her response was block and have her followers mass report them. They got suspended. She's as bad as that no talent wrestler Naomi.

Edited by Angie
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

iDt0JgR.jpg