Cosmic Dimensions

Lottery winner won’t give brother big chunk of money as family is torn apart: ‘Accused me of being selfish’

CEDAvsFan

https://dnyuz.com/2024/08/04/lottery-winner-wont-give-brother-big-chunk-of-money-as-family-is-torn-apart-accused-me-of-being-selfish/

I don't blame her. Like Ludacris once said, once you hit it big on the lottery, you'll get calls from relatives you've never seen before. Plus I've heard a lot of horror stories about how lottery winners turn up missing and all of that.

• Like 2
  • Thx 2

2 hours ago, CEDAvsFan said:

https://dnyuz.com/2024/08/04/lottery-winner-wont-give-brother-big-chunk-of-money-as-family-is-torn-apart-accused-me-of-being-selfish/

I don't blame her. Like Ludacris once said, once you hit it big on the lottery, you'll get calls from relatives you've never seen before. Plus I've heard a lot of horror stories about how lottery winners turn up missing and all of that.

When it comes to lottery winnings I think about how a friend of mine should have had his b***h of an ex sign a prenup.

• Like 1

Acq0uyU.jpeg

I think the brother is asking the sister for his debts to be paid hoping for 2 things.

Either for her to pay them or for her to say no and other family feel bad for him and pay them. 

• Like 1

iDt0JgR.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Philip Gipson said:

She doesn't owe her family a thing. It's her money, so she should do whatever she wants with it.

Besides, if she gave her brother any money, it would not really help him. He's irresponsible with money. 

• Agree 1

iDt0JgR.jpg