Cosmic Dimensions

Jonathan Majors Says He's Going to Propose to Meagan Good

Meagan went into that relationship fully aware of who, and what, Jonathan Majors is. The undeniable evidence is out there. She chooses to be with him and deny he was ever abusive to others. She supports him, an abuser. That says a lot about Meagan Good.

• Like 1
  • Yes 1

AZILSsv.jpeg

On 7/17/2024 at 3:44 AM, Billie Jean said:

Meagan Good would be a fool to accept. She's seen proof of what Jonathan Majors is really like. Why be with someone like that of her own free choice? 

I have a theory. It is far fetched though. I have my doubts. What if she is an abuser herself that enjoys a challenge in how much she can control? 

I doubt she is an abuser. More likely she is using him to be in the spotlight.

• Thx 1

Wb1oV1i.jpeg

18 hours ago, Norrie Calvert said:

Meagan went into that relationship fully aware of who, and what, Jonathan Majors is. The undeniable evidence is out there. She chooses to be with him and deny he was ever abusive to others. She supports him, an abuser. That says a lot about Meagan Good.

This is what I do not understand. Meagan Good has her own mind. No one is pushing or pressuring her. But she chooses to be with a man that has been proven to abuse women. If he proposes marriage and she accepts, then

On 7/17/2024 at 4:49 AM, CEDAvsFan said:

I sense a number of superficial reasons from Meagan regarding dating Majors. She definitely needs to smarten up and dump his a**. It will not end well for her if she doesn't leave him.

The biggest fear I have is that Jonathan Majors will eventually abuse her too. If he does and it gets out, there will be many people saying she deserved it or brought it on herself for knowingly dating a proven woman beater. 

• Agree 1

Wb1oV1i.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Princess Meghan said:

I doubt she is an abuser. More likely she is using him to be in the spotlight.

If that is why she is with him, I pray he never figures that out. She would be in some serious trouble.