Cosmic Dimensions

Jonathan Majors Says He's Going to Propose to Meagan Good

Just now, Elektra said:

I've wondered if that's why she is dating Jonathan Majors. If she isn't careful, she will get herself hurt or killed. Men like Jonathan Majors always get worse.

I sense a number of superficial reasons from Meagan regarding dating Majors. She definitely needs to smarten up and dump his a**. It will not end well for her if she doesn't leave him.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thx 1

33 minutes ago, Elektra said:

I've wondered if that's why she is dating Jonathan Majors. If she isn't careful, she will get herself hurt or killed. Men like Jonathan Majors always get worse.

I'm very disappointed in Meagan for getting involved with Jonathan Majors. They're both lost causes.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, CEDAvsFan said:

I sense a number of superficial reasons from Meagan regarding dating Majors. She definitely needs to smarten up and dump his a**. It will not end well for her if she doesn't leave him.

I agree entirely with you on that. A couple like that is most definitely doomed to fail.

2 minutes ago, CEDAvsFan said:

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/jonathan-majors-says-hes-going-to-propose-to-meagan-good.5670894/

If Meagan Good has any brain cells left in that head of hers, she'll say no and run off. If she accepts that proposal, and the relationship gets abusive, Meagan better not act like she didn't see this coming. She knows good and damn well what she'll get into if she accepts. And there better not be any of that "Poor Meagan" sh*t from fans if Majors assaults her. Again, she knew what she signed up for.

Sad to say, I fully agree with you. She's seen undeniable evidence of the fact that Jonathan Majors is an abuser. She's willingly, of her own choice and free will, chosen to support this abuser. 

However this doesn't mean she deserves to be abused. No one does.

NzelQTy.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Erich W said:

Meagan Good had faded a little from the Hollywood spotlight for awhile until she began to date Jonathan Majors. I think she believes he is abusive, but began to date him to use him to get herself back out there. She's playing a very dangerous game. I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy for her.

That is something I've thought about myself. I hope I'm wrong.

NzelQTy.jpeg

20 hours ago, Erich W said:

Meagan Good had faded a little from the Hollywood spotlight for awhile until she began to date Jonathan Majors. I think she believes he is abusive, but began to date him to use him to get herself back out there. She's playing a very dangerous game. I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy for her.

That's an interesting take on her being with him. I hope you're wrong. 

iDt0JgR.jpg

11 minutes ago, ND Refugee said:

Of course Jonathan Majors wants to propose to Meagan Good. He wants to lock in the dedicated woman with a warped version of reality.

If she becomes his wife, she can't be forced to testify against him if other victims come forward.

iDt0JgR.jpg

19 hours ago, Philip Gipson said:

I'm very disappointed in Meagan for getting involved with Jonathan Majors. They're both lost causes.

It's very disturbing that Meagan chooses to be with a proven, and convicted, abuser. 

• Yes 1
  • Thx 1

iDt0JgR.jpg

20 hours ago, Erich W said:

What you said fits. It disappoints me though that it is the most likely explanation.

• Thx 1

X0LNxEc.jpg