Cosmic Dimensions

Jonathan Majors Says He's Going to Propose to Meagan Good

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/jonathan-majors-says-hes-going-to-propose-to-meagan-good.5670894/

If Meagan Good has any brain cells left in that head of hers, she'll say no and run off. If she accepts that proposal, and the relationship gets abusive, Meagan better not act like she didn't see this coming. She knows good and damn well what she'll get into if she accepts. And there better not be any of that "Poor Meagan" sh*t from fans if Majors assaults her. Again, she knew what she signed up for.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Super Like 1
  • WTF 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thx 4

Meagan Good would be a fool to accept. She's seen proof of what Jonathan Majors is really like. Why be with someone like that of her own free choice? 

I have a theory. It is far fetched though. I have my doubts. What if she is an abuser herself that enjoys a challenge in how much she can control? 

• Like 1
  • Thx 1

qNqo5Pg.jpg

4 minutes ago, Philip Gipson said:

I know for sure this isn't gonna end well. Jonathan Majors and Meagan Good are an awful match.

I refuse to watch another Meagan Good movie/show until she grows the hell up and stops supporting this abuser.

• Thx 2

iDt0JgR.jpg

22 minutes ago, Angie said:

I refuse to watch another Meagan Good movie/show until she grows the hell up and stops supporting this abuser.

Count me in. #BoycottMeaganGood

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Yes 1

nHiGbKM.jpeg

Meagan Good had faded a little from the Hollywood spotlight for awhile until she began to date Jonathan Majors. I think she believes he is abusive, but began to date him to use him to get herself back out there. She's playing a very dangerous game. I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy for her.

• Like 3
  • Super Like 1
  • Thx 1

dIvvn7q.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Erich W said:

Meagan Good had faded a little from the Hollywood spotlight for awhile until she began to date Jonathan Majors. I think she believes he is abusive, but began to date him to use him to get herself back out there. She's playing a very dangerous game. I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy for her.

I've wondered if that's why she is dating Jonathan Majors. If she isn't careful, she will get herself hurt or killed. Men like Jonathan Majors always get worse.

• Like 1