Cosmic Dimensions

Meagan Good slams viral clip of Michael Ealy seemingly ignoring her boyfriend Jonathan Majors

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/other/meagan-good-slams-viral-clip-of-michael-ealy-seemingly-ignoring-her-boyfriend-jonathan-majors/ar-BB1pSToz

Meagan Good's latest movie has her escaping an abuser, yet in real life, she's dating one. THE IRONY OMG. And she's f**king with Michael Ealy for ignoring her abuser of a man? Just pathetic. Meagan is an idiot. She KNOWS Majors' history, yet she's dating him. Just absolutely stupid of Meagan.

• Like 2
  • WTF 1
  • Yes 1
  • Thx 1

9 minutes ago, CEDAvsFan said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/other/meagan-good-slams-viral-clip-of-michael-ealy-seemingly-ignoring-her-boyfriend-jonathan-majors/ar-BB1pSToz

Meagan Good's latest movie has her escaping an abuser, yet in real life, she's dating one. THE IRONY OMG. And she's f**king with Michael Ealy for ignoring her abuser of a man? Just pathetic. Meagan is an idiot. She KNOWS Majors' history, yet she's dating him. Just absolutely stupid of Meagan.

Supposedly Michael Ealy and Majors had a friendly exchange before the viral clip. But I think Megan Good might be exaggerating about it to make Jonathan Majors, the abuser, looks good. Over exaggerating to make an abuser look good. Now, where have I seen that before?

• Yes 1
  • Thx 1

NzelQTy.jpeg

1 hour ago, Amber Mera said:

Supposedly Michael Ealy and Majors had a friendly exchange before the viral clip. But I think Megan Good might be exaggerating about it to make Jonathan Majors, the abuser, looks good. Over exaggerating to make an abuser look good. Now, where have I seen that before?

I think she wants him to owe her.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Philip Gipson said:

I'd like to think that Meagan is a clout-chaser like most people in the world.

Sadly, I'm beginning to think so. But using an abuser to do so, won't end well for her.

• Like 1

qNqo5Pg.jpg