Cosmic Dimensions

Orange Park Hooters closes as restaurant chain shutters 'underperformed stores'

Angie

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/orange-park-hooters-closes-restaurant-chain-shutters-underperforming-stores/M6ZRINMDYRA7TI66M64AB7NAL4/

I am surprised no one here noticed this sooner. This particular Hooters was problematic. I've heard so many stories about them. 95% bad. Which is why I always told people I know to spread the word when I told them my story.

• Like 3
  • Thx 1

iDt0JgR.jpg

6 hours ago, Billie Jean said:

That location needed to close. They mistreated far too many customers. They had many bad reviews. 80% of which were in the last year alone.

I read many bad reviews for that place when their Facebook page existed.

• Like 1
  • Thx 2

Acq0uyU.jpeg

On 7/13/2024 at 4:20 PM, Angie said:

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/orange-park-hooters-closes-restaurant-chain-shutters-underperforming-stores/M6ZRINMDYRA7TI66M64AB7NAL4/

I am surprised no one here noticed this sooner. This particular Hooters was problematic. I've heard so many stories about them. 95% bad. Which is why I always told people I know to spread the word when I told them my story.

What's your story?

• Like 1
  • Thx 1

nHiGbKM.jpeg

4 hours ago, Gwen said:

What's your story?

In short, when Sal managed that restaurant, he put his hands on me. I reported him. Hooters Regional manager Skip Pray told me I was imagining things and I should be mature and move on without another word. I was civil, Skip was not. Skip Pray protected that pig. This was a few years ago.

When Sal left, I was so thrilled. When I came back to Jacksonville to see/visit family, I visited a friend close to Orange Park. The order from Hooters had so many problems, I lost count. I filed a complaint with multiple pictures and video. I got an email from Skip Pray accusing me of harassing that restaurant. That was early this year. 

How is a civil complaint with pics and video.........harassment?

• Like 2

iDt0JgR.jpg

On 7/14/2024 at 12:18 AM, Simian Pathetica said:

I read many bad reviews for that place when their Facebook page existed.

Now they're gone. Hooters loves to cover its tracks.

• Like 1

iDt0JgR.jpg

5 hours ago, Angie said:

In short, when Sal managed that restaurant, he put his hands on me. I reported him. Hooters Regional manager Skip Pray told me I was imagining things and I should be mature and move on without another word. I was civil, Skip was not. Skip Pray protected that pig. This was a few years ago.

When Sal left, I was so thrilled. When I came back to Jacksonville to see/visit family, I visited a friend close to Orange Park. The order from Hooters had so many problems, I lost count. I filed a complaint with multiple pictures and video. I got an email from Skip Pray accusing me of harassing that restaurant. That was early this year. 

How is a civil complaint with pics and video.........harassment?

Similar happened to me regarding Skip Pray. Last year I made an order through Uber Eats. The order arrived to me basically looking like complete CRAP. I complained via the Hooters website as I was told through the Hooters. I also sent an email to the email for the Orange Park Hooters. I got a response from a Grace Goddard. I responded to her. Her response to me was her LYING and claiming I had never sent anything. In that email, the one in which she LIED to me, she CCed "Skip Pray", Hooters regional manager. I thought that was odd to involve the Regional Manager so early on. Of course, I responded to Grace Goddard politely calling her out on lying. I was hoping she would have said she misworded things, but she didn't. Her response treated me like I viciously attacked her. How is saying simply "Why are you lying to me by saying I never emailed you before?" a vicious attacked? Skip Pray also emailed me. He told me to discontinue any and all contact with the restaurant. He completely ignored my mentioned of nasty private messages I'd received because of my review of that restaurant. He said I would get a refund, but AWHILE went by and nothing. I then filed another complaint. I kept it civil, short, and to the point. I heard from Skip pray again. He was very rude, abrasive, and came across s he was trying to intimidate me, He then told me to "leave my Grace alone" and that I wasn't getting a refund and to bother Uber Eats. When I contacted Uber Eats, I told them about my communications with Hooters. I agree with their response on that since Hooters botched the order "as usual", they should give the refund. I made a general complaint again. I kept it civil and to the point stating my communications with Uber Eats. I ended up hearing from Skip Pray again. To put it mildly...that man has a nasty NASTY temper is all I will say about his response. I got back to Uber Eats about it. Their response was to avoid Hooters and that restaurant won't last much longer due to the numerous complaints received.

I can't show my review that I left, with PROOF of all my above claims, because when the Hooters Orange Park closed down, their Facebook page went away too. So did my review. That which had picture proof of ALL emails from Skip Pray and Grace Goddard.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Elektra said:

Similar happened to me regarding Skip Pray. Last year I made an order through Uber Eats. The order arrived to me basically looking like complete CRAP. I complained via the Hooters website as I was told through the Hooters. I also sent an email to the email for the Orange Park Hooters. I got a response from a Grace Goddard. I responded to her. Her response to me was her LYING and claiming I had never sent anything. In that email, the one in which she LIED to me, she CCed "Skip Pray", Hooters regional manager. I thought that was odd to involve the Regional Manager so early on. Of course, I responded to Grace Goddard politely calling her out on lying. I was hoping she would have said she misworded things, but she didn't. Her response treated me like I viciously attacked her. How is saying simply "Why are you lying to me by saying I never emailed you before?" a vicious attacked? Skip Pray also emailed me. He told me to discontinue any and all contact with the restaurant. He completely ignored my mentioned of nasty private messages I'd received because of my review of that restaurant. He said I would get a refund, but AWHILE went by and nothing. I then filed another complaint. I kept it civil, short, and to the point. I heard from Skip pray again. He was very rude, abrasive, and came across s he was trying to intimidate me, He then told me to "leave my Grace alone" and that I wasn't getting a refund and to bother Uber Eats. When I contacted Uber Eats, I told them about my communications with Hooters. I agree with their response on that since Hooters botched the order "as usual", they should give the refund. I made a general complaint again. I kept it civil and to the point stating my communications with Uber Eats. I ended up hearing from Skip Pray again. To put it mildly...that man has a nasty NASTY temper is all I will say about his response. I got back to Uber Eats about it. Their response was to avoid Hooters and that restaurant won't last much longer due to the numerous complaints received.

I can't show my review that I left, with PROOF of all my above claims, because when the Hooters Orange Park closed down, their Facebook page went away too. So did my review. That which had picture proof of ALL emails from Skip Pray and Grace Goddard.

I looked and checked. The Facebook page for the Orange Park Hooters is gone. I bet psycho Skip Pray is happy about that for his Grace.

• Like 1

iDt0JgR.jpg