Cosmic Dimensions

Robert Englund and John Carpenter Getting Stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame!

18 hours ago, CEDAvsFan said:

https://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3817754/robert-englund-and-john-carpenter-getting-stars-on-the-hollywood-walk-of-fame/

It's about time!! Robert Englund and John Carpenter are a pair of big time horror icons! After this, Brad Dourif needs to be next to get his star!

Robert Englund should have gotten his star back in the late 1980s. Brad Dourif should have gotten his after the 3rd Childs Play movie. 

• Like 1
  • Thx 1

iDt0JgR.jpg

On 6/26/2024 at 1:10 PM, Lucy Bradford said:

I also see Fran Drescher is getting a star. She doesn't deserve it. The strikes she helped to encourage ruined so much.

I'm shocked Trey Parker and Matt Stone didn't get their stars yet.

Fran Drescher! The SAGAFTRA president! She helped to ruin so much of our entertainment in so many ways!

On 6/26/2024 at 1:10 PM, Lucy Bradford said:

I also see Fran Drescher is getting a star. She doesn't deserve it. The strikes she helped to encourage ruined so much.

I'm shocked Trey Parker and Matt Stone didn't get their stars yet.

I don't think k @Goldenforce772 will be thrilled with that Fran Drescher getting a star.

iDt0JgR.jpg

13 hours ago, Goldenforce772 said:

The same Fran Drescher who caused the last actor's strike? Holy cow, Hollywood is just useless. 

Thanks to Fran Drescher, the strikes lasted a bit longer. They've impacted entertainment costs and hurt a lot of those involved. She might have thought she was helping actors and writers get more money, but are they really? With less spending on entertainment and less going to theaters, it only served to help them make less. Also, some actors whom have stuck beside her and SAGAFTRA don't have careers as great as they use to be. 

Many of these people do not think before they act. What raised them? Wolves? 

• Thx 1

NzelQTy.jpeg