Cosmic Dimensions

2024 Womens Royal Rumble Match

11 hours ago, T Swift said:

I am torn about Naomi. She's got talent in the ring. She is beautiful. But, she's not a nice person. I saw her at an airport once. She bumped into me. She snapped at me, "Watch where you're going Barbie!". She's rude and full of herself. A cousin of mine tried to get her autograph last night. She told her to go away. I was hoping to hear she got it and that Naomi had changed. I was wrong.

I use to adore Naomi. I was saddened when I learned how some within WWE treated her. I was angry.

I am also angry to see how she treats people that she thinks are insignificant as evident by her actions.

I bet you $100 that Naomi would deny this. Anything to protect image. To see what she's become is very disappointing.

Also this still doesn't excuse how she was treated within WWE.

• Like 1
  • Scary 1
  • Agree 3

THwir4o.png

46 minutes ago, Vanessa Redlynn said:

I use to adore Naomi. I was saddened when I learned how some within WWE treated her. I was angry.

I am also angry to see how she treats people that she thinks are insignificant as evident by her actions.

I bet you $100 that Naomi would deny this. Anything to protect image. To see what she's become is very disappointing.

Of course Naomi will deny it. She will do anything to protect her image. I understand she was mistreated within WWE, but it doesn't give her the right to act like a b***h to other people.

• Like 2

8wmMcIh.jpeg

1 hour ago, Saw Tooth said:

Of course Naomi will deny it. She will do anything to protect her image. I understand she was mistreated within WWE, but it doesn't give her the right to act like a b***h to other people.

I couldn't have put it better myself. I've been through alot in my life. I never mistreat anyone because of it.

On 1/28/2024 at 7:27 AM, T Swift said:

I am torn about Naomi. She's got talent in the ring. She is beautiful. But, she's not a nice person. I saw her at an airport once. She bumped into me. She snapped at me, "Watch where you're going Barbie!". She's rude and full of herself. A cousin of mine tried to get her autograph last night. She told her to go away. I was hoping to hear she got it and that Naomi had changed. I was wrong.

This hurts me because I was saving up to go to the next Payperview to see her in action. 

On 1/28/2024 at 7:25 PM, Vanessa Redlynn said:

She did deny it. Proof!

iWoXG56.jpg