Cosmic Dimensions

Skip Bayless ready to call Taylor Swift ‘a distraction’ after latest Chiefs loss

Elektra

I would take this more seriously if Skip Bayless hadn't said it. Yes, there is too much focus on Taylor Swift during games, that's true. But here's the thing:  Skip's an idiot. I had to listen to him kiss Tom Brady's pathetic a** for years and belittle Aaron Rodgers because he can't stand that Rodgers is better than Brady. Because of this, I don't buy Skip's statements. I'll bet money that if T-Swift was dating Brady during his last years in New England and his Bucs tenure, Skip would be kissing her a** big time.

Despite this, however, yeah, they need to cut the attention on T-Swift to just one time per game. That's it. Or to even it out, show Simone Biles more during Packers games. SImone's married to #Packers player Jonathan Owens.

• Like 2

On 12/26/2023 at 8:46 AM, Stay Puft said:

When Chiefs games are on, I'd like for the majority of the focus to be on the Chiefs.

It already is. So what if Taylor is mentioned a few times. Her being there gets more butts in the seats. She adds to the Chief's popularity. 

OfmyPP9.jpg

8 hours ago, CEDAvsFan said:

I would take this more seriously if Skip Bayless hadn't said it. Yes, there is too much focus on Taylor Swift during games, that's true. But here's the thing:  Skip's an idiot. I had to listen to him kiss Tom Brady's pathetic a** for years and belittle Aaron Rodgers because he can't stand that Rodgers is better than Brady. Because of this, I don't buy Skip's statements. I'll bet money that if T-Swift was dating Brady during his last years in New England and his Bucs tenure, Skip would be kissing her a** big time.

Despite this, however, yeah, they need to cut the attention on T-Swift to just one time per game. That's it. Or to even it out, show Simone Biles more during Packers games. SImone's married to #Packers player Jonathan Owens.

I think Skip is an attention wh**e. He will say whatever gets him more attention.

OfmyPP9.jpg

13 hours ago, Sam LaRusso said:

If Taylor Swift is a distraction, it isn't her fault. Blame those who want to make the Chiefs games about her.

I think Taylor Swift going to the games helps the Chiefs. I think attendance has gone up since she has been going to some games 

• Agree 1

OfmyPP9.jpg